KPMG ASEAN is a new scholarship programme for South East Asia students established in 2015 as the first regional scholarship for young undergraduates looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This programme is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success.
As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured programme
Before submitting your application read the following requirements. To qualify for the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship, you should be:
1. A self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : 6As and at least B for English & Maths;
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : 2Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
2. Preferably embarking on your studies at a local tertiary institution for a degree in: Accounting & Finance
3. Actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
4. A strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
5. An excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
6. Self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
7. Malaysian only
And of course, you must possess a passion for life, a desire to learn and the ambition to pursue careers in audit, advisory and tax.
How To Apply
Application Period for 4SEAS is from 1 March to 30 April 2015.
To apply, please send in your application HERE
For more information, please call 03-7721 3388 or email [email protected]
Other important dates to note:
Interview and Acceptance Period: May to June 2015
Award Ceremony (for successful scholars): July 2015
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be informed and invited for interviews.
Organisation AddressLevel 10, KPMG Tower, First Avenue,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603-7721 3388
Submit your application before 30 April 2015